How to Fill Out the FAFSA When You Have More Than One Child in College
When you have multiple kids in college, filling out the FAFSA can be tricky. Luckily, the Department of Education put together this guide to answer your most pressing questions, including:
- How many FSA IDs will my children and I need?
- How many FAFSAs do we have to complete?
- Can I transfer my information from one child’s FAFSA to another so I don’t have to re-enter it?
- I have education savings accounts (529 plan, etc.) for my children. How do I report those on the FAFSA?
- How does having more than one child in college impact the amount of financial aid my children qualify for?
Check out their full post for information on filling out the FAFSA when you have more than one child in college.
fafsa, financial aid, financial aid counseling, financial aid forms, FSA ID