A roundup of our best financial aid posts
Getting those last-minute applications in? Make sure you’re applying to plenty of schools that offer financial aid and scholarships.
In case you missed them, check out our best posts on financial aid and finding affordable colleges:
Finding an Affordable College
- College is more affordable than it seems
- Don’t let your ability to pay stop you from applying to selective colleges
- 2013 Best Bang for the Buck Colleges
- Community colleges can save you money on your 4-year degree
- How one student avoided the “millennial curse” by looking beyond her dream school
Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Will having a job reduce a student’s financial aid for college?
- 4 considerations for parents with 529 plans
- How divorce impacts college costs & financial aid
- How to pay for college
- 5 Eyebrow-Raising College Scholarships
For more help finding affordable colleges and applying for financial aid, check out our resources.
Whether you’re still applying to college or have already submitted your applications, we can help you figure out how to pay for school and make college more affordable. Give Rick and Andy a call at 1-888-234-3907 or contact us using this form.